Dragonball Untold Stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why it is slower to gain at some points than others

Go down

Why it is slower to gain at some points than others Empty Why it is slower to gain at some points than others

Post  Cooltoye Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:37 am

It is slower to gain at some points than others because;

When you lift weights the more you can lift the slower the progress to lift heavyer weights

Also at some points KI is easyer to Obtain because of Martial arts exsperiance

For example;

If I mastered every art in 1 school I would have a Kiri level of about 2 or 3 maybe more depending on the school, and the person

So after I mastered that school's fighting style and attacks I can easily derive my own style from that

If mastering a school's art is let's say 2 Kiri than making my own style would be 3 kiri..... - everyone starts with 1 Kiri so it would take much longer to gain the 1st extra Kiri than the last Kiri

Meditative example;

If I was to meditate every day it would be more easy to meditate the next time I go to meditate.... there for I would gain Kiri faster the more often I meditate

The more KI is gainned the harder it is to get to a new Kiri level

Some examples for this are;

1) Even though the more I meditate the easyer it is to get more KI from it.... The more skilled you are in martial arts the harder it is to get to the next level As a demo... in real maertial arts it sometimes take 1 month to get the 1st belt, and and 1 year to gain the 2nd

2) The more you meditate the more you are use to it, so for the same reson it takes less time to meditate for a effect, it also is less effective

What I mean by that is you can see effects faster because it's easyer to get into a deeper meditation faster..... but it is less significant to past exsperiances..... so it would be only a % of a Kiri higher than normal gainned after you get use to that amount of or intence of meditation
Cooltoye
Cooltoye
Admin

Character Sheet
KI :
Why it is slower to gain at some points than others Left_bar_bleue370/35000Why it is slower to gain at some points than others Empty_bar_bleue  (370/35000)
Strength:
Why it is slower to gain at some points than others Left_bar_bleue3700/40000Why it is slower to gain at some points than others Empty_bar_bleue  (3700/40000)
Speed:
Why it is slower to gain at some points than others Left_bar_bleue96/40000Why it is slower to gain at some points than others Empty_bar_bleue  (96/40000)

https://dragonballuts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum